<body>
Crochet Time
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 || 3:49 PM
|| 0 comments ||



Since I am a big fan of crocheting and I always fall back into it, I thought that I might as well have my own crochet blog. I want a place to be able to post my experiments, patterns I try from other sites, my own designs and post my own patterns. What do you think? That would be fun! I've already been trying to crochet like crazy since winter is coming a couple of months. I'm sure by the end of Octover the weather will be a little cooler and it would be nice to be prepared. Well, I hope you guys enjoy the blog and it would be cool if you guys could send me your interpretations on the patterns I put up! After all, crochet is a craft and something to work your creativity on! I would even love to feature you guys on here too!! Always, Shar

Labels: